What causes burning sensation in body, heavy breathing and hand tremors?

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Tue, 27 Oct 2015 in Brain and Spine
Question: Over the last 4 weeks I have been having extreme déjà vu followed by a burning sensation they my body and heavy breathing and shaking hands and confusion. I've seen a doctor they said anxiety attacks and put me on meds, but I am still having these episodes happen, could it be some kind of seizure?
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibly.Needs to be ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.

Its quite possible that these may be seizure episodes.Partial seizures may have such presentations.

I suggest that you should undergo an EEG/Video EEG and a MRI with Epilepsy protocol.Epilepsy as a cause must be excluded in this scenario.

If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)