What causes burning sensation during urination and smelly urine?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this infection and the pain you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and there is just no reason to get worried. Your UTI has been fully treated as supported by the regression of symptoms. This pain around your periods with resolution after menses is not unexpected and in no way suggests a disease or an ongoing disease process. Be calm and relaxed about this and be convinced all is well.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause burning sensation during urination
- What could cause burning sensation while urinating
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes frequent urination with burning sensation during urination
- What causes burning sensation in penis before urination
- What could cause burning sensation and frequent urination
- What causes burning sensation when i urinate
- What causes burning sensation and bleeding while urinating
- What causes smelly urine
- What causes burning sensation during urination