What causes burning sensation during defecation and light coloured stool?
I have had the condition for 2 days.
I would wait for you to improve...
I am sorry for the late reply.
I went through your query and I empathize with you. Stool color depend a lot on the type of diet as well as factors within gut and hepatobiliary tract (liver and gall bladder). Usually, I would order stool test along with liver function and ultrasound scan to determine the cause of discomfort. However in your case since you haven't reported any other symptoms and the discomfort is only for couple of days, I would wait for a couple of days more.
In the meanwhile, I would suggest you take lot of fluids, fibre rich diet and a stool softener along with preparation H cream. Monitor the progress. Watch out for fever, yellow discoloration of eye (sclera), skin, urine.
Hope this helped. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of light coloured stools
- Smoke cigarette cause defecate
- Causes of pain while defecating
- What causes light brown stool
- What causes anal pain after defecation
- What causes backache and burning after defecation
- Burning sensations during and after defecation
- What causes a burning sensation when passing a stool
- What causes yellow burning stool
- What is causing white stool colour