What causes burning sensation and pain in stomach?
I am XXXXX from XXXXXXX Due to my consistent stomach pain and burning, I was taken endoscopy in last august 2015 and the doctor said I am affected by h pylori infection and some acidity..from then I am taking treatment but my pain is not reduced completely.. Burning is there almost all the time..but intensity differs..At present I left all medicines and started taking homeopathy fr the past one week..I am afraid whether this pain is due to acidity or ulcer or stomach cancer.. Please clarify..no vomiting or weight loss..
It can't be ulcer or cancer at all
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm.
Burning sensation and stomach pain is due to acid peptic disease only.
It can't be ulcer or cancer as the endoscopy was normal and there is no vomiting or weight loss
Actually this acid peptic disease may remain for longer period of time.
If you are getting relief with homeopathic medicine then continue with it
However I will suggest you to take a proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole 40mg once a day before breakfast and tablet famotidine 40 mg after dinner.
Avoid fatty and spicy meals tea coffee and citrus fruits
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning sensation in stomach causes
- What can cause stomach pain
- What causes stomach pain and spottting
- What causes pain in stomach and breastbone
- What causes stomach pain and vomiting
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What is the cause for stomach pain with bleeding
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What is causing sharp pain and burning in stomach
- What causes persistent stomach pain