What causes burning sensation all over the body,neck and head?
You can try low dose benzodiazepine
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.
I think, you have sinusitis. In sinusitis, patients could help have localized pain or headache. You are getting burning sensation in whole body mainly in arm, shoulder or neck, that could not be due to sinusitis. Either it could be anxiety symptoms or withdrawal symptoms of Tazocin. Withdrawal with Tazocin is very rare( 1 in 1000). In that case, these symptoms could be due to anxiety. Better to take a low dose benzodiazepine like xanax or klonopin. You need prescription for that as these drugs are not available over the counter.
In case, you need further help, you can ask.
Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation in body
- Burning sensation in head what have might cause this
- What causes burning sensation in the throat
- What causes burning tongue sensation
- What causes burning sensation in right side of head
- What causes burning sensation with urination
- What causes vaginal burning sensation
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What causes burning sensation in the scrotum