What causes burning scalp, sore throat,runny nose and ear pressure?
Thanks for using HCM.
I am Dr Rakesh Sharma answering your query.
I can understand your concern.
You may be suffering from viral infection.All your symptoms indicate that.
Warm saline gargle , steam inhalation and plenty of oral fluids will help you.
Take tablet acetaminophen and cetirizine for symptomatic relief.
By blowing nose and keeping it pinched, with lips also tightly closed (valsalva) will reduce ear pressure.
If there is ear ache as well you can take ibuprofen SOS for the same.
Hope you have answer to your query.If any thing else, You are most welcome to write back.I am alwyas there to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes an itchy scalp
- What causes sores in ears
- What causes burning in ear
- Causes of chemical scalp burns
- What causes pressure in ears
- What causes child with oozing scalp sores
- What causes a dry scalp
- Sore scalp causes
- Crusty sores on scalp causes
- What causes soreness in head and tingling in in scalp