What causes burning pain radiating from back to lower stomach?
It's like a gastric ulcer
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible gastric ulcer.
I think I would recommended taking a antacid like tab pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food.
the pain killers you are taking may in fact be causing more damage.
I suggest getting a endoscopy and ultrasound done too.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower back pain and distended stomach
- What causes stomach cramps with back pain
- Remedy for stomach and lower back pain causing sleeplessness
- What causes severe stomach pain that extends to the back
- What causes severe stomach pain and back pain
- What causes stomach pain with back pain
- Cause for stomach pain which radiates to the back
- What is causing back pain and stomach sickness
- What causes vomitingdiarrhoeaheadaches with lower back and stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain