question-icon

What causes burning pain radiating from back to lower stomach?

Posted on Sat, 23 May 2015
Question: pain comes from the back to the lower stomach, burning comes and goes,
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal (34 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
It's like a gastric ulcer

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible gastric ulcer.
I think I would recommended taking a antacid like tab pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food.
the pain killers you are taking may in fact be causing more damage.
I suggest getting a endoscopy and ultrasound done too.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist