What causes burning pain in the penis while urinating?
Could be due to Sexually Transmitted Disease.
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have posted yellowish discharge from the penis associated with burning urination is mostly due to STD transmitted through sexual intercourse with infected female partner .
I shall be happy if you can post me more details to help me in making precise comments
1) Did you have unprotected sex with unknown female partner very recently ?
Get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis
1) Urine routine and Urine Culture
2) Swab test and culture of urethral discharge
In the mean while start taking Erythromycin twice daily .
Ensure to drink more water to keep urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it gets cured completely.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Yes doc i did.
And please tell me for how long should i take Erythromycin?
Report indicates severe infection .
Thanks for follow up .
Your report reveals severe urinary infection .
You can take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkaliser thrice daily.Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get swab test and culture of Urethral discharge to rule out STD .
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain over penis
- What causes burning pain in the penis
- Cut on the penis painful while urination causes
- What causes burning on the penis tip while urination
- What is the cause of pain below penis while walking
- What causes burning sensation in the penis while urinating
- What is the cause of pain in foreskin of penis
- Pain in the penis while urination foamy urine causes
- What cause pain near penis
- Itching burning and pain in the penis cause