What causes burning pain in the hip area?
It can be muscle cramps
I haves studied your case. I think you have developed hip synovitis or muscle cramps. In this condition there is severe pain and difficulty in walking.Before I advised you anything I would like to know little detail of the illness.
1.Do you have any pain during squatting and sitting cross leg?
2.Do you have Diabetes?
3.Do you have any x rays of the hip joint?
Please send me answers of these questions.I will try my best to help you.
You need to take care of your spinal stenosis
Pain due to spinal stenosis occurs on back side of hip where as pain of arthritis occurs on front side of hip. Also pain of stenosis never occurs when you are resting. It occurs when you are walking.So by this your pain looks like due to stenosis only.
There is not much medicinal treatment for spinal stenosis, except you can take pain killers like
1. Brufen or nerve medicines like Pregabalin m at night time.
2.Avoid smoking if you do.
3.In case stenosis is severe then you might need to consider surgery as an option.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a pain in right hip
- What causes hip pain on standing
- What causes pain and stiffness in hip
- What causes pain in right buttock and hip
- What is the cause of painful lump on hip
- What causes headache pain in hip and shaking
- What causes sharp pain in lower gut and hips
- What is causing tender back pain and soreness in hip
- Developed pain in hip what could be causing this
- What causes pain in lower hip