What causes burning on testicles after using hair removal cream?

Dr. Deepika Patil

General Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Used XXXXXXX for hair removal on my testicle. It started to burn. 24 hours later i had protected sex, but my testicles started to burn once the womans
body fluids touched my testicles. Is this a easy way to get an std if the woman was infected with anything?
Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
may be

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic .

Due to the hair removal cream you may be having reaction and inflammation for which you are having burning sensation.

Since it is inflammed any contact with std infected female body fluid increases chances of you acquiring infection. Since already inflammed skin have reduced immunity and infection controlling power.

I would suggest you to look for any development of itching or continuation of burning , any wound or swelling etc. If you develop anyone among these then I insist you to consult a dermatologist and get checked.

Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.

Dr.Deepika Patil
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad