What causes burning and tingling sensation in the abdomen post fallopian tube removal?
Post surgery pain
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Burning and tingling sensation post surgery is common due to handling of organs and sutures used during surgery.
The sensation is present on the right side rather than of left side, because the pain can be referred to opposite side by nerves.
I will suggest you to wait for 2-3 days.
If pain does not settles in these days, then you should consult your operating surgeon.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ovarian and fallopian tubes removed
- Fallopian tube removal hormones
- Fallopian tube removal recovery time
- Ovary and fallopian tube removal
- Fallopian tube removal and period
- Fallopian tube removal and pregnancy
- Fallopian tube removal surgery
- Reasons to have fallopian tubes removed
- Fallopian tube removal recovery
- Problems with having fallopian tubes removed