What causes burning and pin prick sensation in the soles of feet?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query well and understood your concern.
Very frankly speaking chronic acidity has no connection with your burning feet and pin prick problems.
There can be various causes for your symptoms like...
VIT B12 deficiency
VIT D deifiency
Lack of proteins may cause swelling in ankle
Raised blood pressuure can also cause swelling in feet.
Prolonged intake of PANTOPROZOLE can cause deficiency of VIT B 12
Instead of neurologist,you may consult a physician and get yourself thoroughly examined and investigated for the points mentioned above.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ticklishness to the soles of feet to stop
- What causes pain in sole of feet aggravated by walking
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What could cause itchy palms and soles of feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in soles of feet
- What causes wrinkled palms and soles of feet
- Causes of pain and burning in palms of hands and soles of feet
- What is the cause of constant pin prick feeling on soles of feet
- Causes of burning sensation to feet soles
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet