• question-icon

What causes buried penis after circumcision?

Posted on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 in Men's Health
Question: The other issue I have is that I haf a circumcision when I was 22y and I feel that most of myy penis is in my body and it cannot cum out due the circumcision. I feel a large amount of penis inside my body when I am erect.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are referring to the base of the penis.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that what you are referring to is the base of the penis. It is normal and can be be felt under the skin on the underside behind the scrotal sac. This portion acts as the buttress and is never going to come out. Irrespective of circumcision and in all males it is just as you are observing in your case. There is nothing abnormal in it and it is no cause for concern. Nothing needs to be done about it.

Let me know if I could help further.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha