What causes bumps when tired?

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: i just sent a picture of the bumps. today i have been very good. i am still extremely exhausted. have a hard time falling sleep. with all these antihistamines loaded, i should pass out , but i dont
aspirin and salsalates in high doses seems to help.
i am hardly ever exposed to sun light. i work nights and sleep during the day. barely get out of the house to run errands. the bumps come on when i am very tired. i am in health care myself and have seen allergic rashes. have had them myself too. these are different. they creep under my skin.
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Clinical picture required

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Ms

It would be very helpful if you could provide me the following details

1. Where is location of bumps
2. Is it associated with itching
3. Kindly send clinical picture

Awaiting your response

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 41 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's urticarial rash

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
From the clinical picture provided the lesion looks typical of Urticarial rash.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak