What causes bumps on thighs and scrotum?
I am 18 year old virgin.
Fungal infection , should heal with treatment
Welcome to the forum .
I have seen the attached pictures.
You surely have few fluid fills lesions in the groin area.
Now the most likely cause of development of such lesions is due to a fungal infection.
Apply candid b cream over the affected area for seven to ten days .
The problem should clear up with the treatment . Do not apply any other cream or oil over it.Wash it daily before applying the medicine .
If however , the problem tends to persist or increases, then I would advise you to see a local dermatologist do that the affected area can be directly examined to look for a possibility of skin blistering diseases .
Dr Geetika Paul
and if it won't go or increase further it would be embarrassing while showing this area to any doctor so need solution or alternative to that.
See a dermatologist if the infection persists
Fungsl infections are very common in the groin and thigh area and can occur due to increased sweating and friction.
Try to keep the affected area clean and dry. Do not apply any moisturising cream or oil over the area .
You can start application of the medicine as told . The infection should heal in some days .However, if it tends to persist you can see a local dermatologist. A dermatologist specialises in all kind of skin infections and you should not hesitate in seeing a local doctor on case the problem tends to persist. A direct examination of the affected area is essential sometimes to confirm the diagnosis .
Dr Geetika Paul
here are the link of images of my current condition :
Can continue treatment
Since your skin condition seems to be improving, I would suggest that you should continue with its application for three to five days more. It requires at least five to seven days for the medicine to show its effect.
If however, at any time you feel that the condition is worsening ,then you can immediately see your local dermatologist .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bumps around my thigh and scrotum
- What caused white bumps on my thigh in a cluster
- What causes shiny flat pink bump on the thigh
- What causes skin colored bump on thigh
- What causes bruise and bumps on inner thighs
- What causes bumps near scrotum
- What could cause red bumps and itchiness around scrotum
- Have painful bump behind scrotum what could be causing this
- What causes white pimple like bumps on scrotum
- Cause of red bump on thigh
- Unable to bend toe, nail bed is painful. Active runner. Had toe nail...
- Have a black spot on the roof of mouth. Blood came after poking. Roof of...
- Have penile inflammation with rep bumps, also had hives and sore bumps...
- Hypopigmented spot on cheek. Used to exfoliate daily. Could this be a...
- Have itchy keloids on chest. Any cure?
- Took treatment for keloids on face. How long should it be continued?
- Have itching on face, ears and nose. Having small indentations and white...
- Have recurrent lump on back of scalp and around genitals. On...
- Got sunburn on shoulders and legs. Can this lead to kidney problem?
- Child has rash on chest, back, neck, no sign of hives or itching,...