What causes bumps on testicles?
I have lumps and bumps on the skin of the testicles, not on the testicles. i have them from the last four years and some time they get infected. I used pins some time get the white fluid out from the bumps.
the skin is too rough.
Looks like sebaceous cysts.
These look like scrotal sebaceous cysts.They are formed due to blocked skin glands getting infected.
Since they have persisted for 4 years, I would suggest to get them removed by doctor or they will keep recurring.Its a small operation and doctor can perform it under local anesthesia on day care basis.
For home treatment you can visit this link below.http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/tc/skin-cyst-home-treatment-topic-overview.
In my experience these do recur with home treatment and hence should be removed with good antibiotic cover after that.
Keeping the genital clean and dry is very important to prevent this in future.
Please ask if there are doubts.Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful bump appeared close to testicle what is causing this
- What causes itchyred bumps on body
- What causes bumps on the head
- What is the cause of sensitive bump on clitoris
- What causes bumps under skin
- What causes bump on tongue
- What is the cause of a bump on the eyeball
- What causes itchy scalp bumps
- What is the cause of a bump on my labia
- What causes red bumps