What causes bumps on lips and yellow at roof of mouth?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: hi, i been having bumps in my lower lip for a couple weeks and yellow at the roof of my mouth and i think its contagious but idk im real irritated. but they dont hurt at all and my tongue been swollen to. I took some yeast infection medicine not for my mouth though and some UTI medicine. i went to the doctors and they said its not hetpes, not thursh so what is it? please help!!
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Probably canker sores!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these bumps that you have reported. Canker sores in a majority of the cases are painful and with these being painless, it is less typical. What medications are you taking? These could be possible causes of this. However, medicine has described as many possible variants as possible but persons do not always exhibit all the described information.

In any case, treatment consist in using an antiseptic mouth wash solution to make sure that it stays clean, accelerate healing and prevents germs from getting into the blood stream. If you are in pains, then you can add some pain medications in order to feel comfortable.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 6 minutes later
i been having this for about a month now, idk what these are, the bumps are painless and my veins in my mouth are everywhere tongue swollen under and little bumps on the side and at the roof of my mouth going back and it feels funny when i sallow like its something stuck im really scared like what could this be?? i want this out of my mouth!!
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See below!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for following up with me.

Having been a month, I understand your frustrations and need for immediate solution. unfortunately, this is not possible right away.

If you have tried the above measures and they didn't help before, I will suggest that you get evaluated by a stomatologist. He would be able to make things very clear after a comprehensive examination and maybe testing if need be.

I wish you well.