Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

What causes bump on testicle after a hormonal treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
Hello, I had hormonal treatment and had one testicle operated down into the sac as a child. I feel a small pearl like bump in the testicle. Should I have it checked out with a doctor? it has been like that for many years now without getting different or bigger.
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Yes, you definitely should consult a doctor and have an ultrasound of your testis.As it is not changing, most likely this is nothing serious. It can be just another hydrocele or just a scar caused by the surgery.
Testis cancer is the thing which needs to be ruled out. It is the most common cancer at young age.
So please consult urologist and have an ultrasound of testis.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor