What causes bump on right breast oozing whitish fluid?
It looks like a Sebaceous cyst.
As per your description, it looks like a Sebaceous cyst. It occurs in relation to hair follicle.
When it pressed or ruptured,white paste like material comes out.The swelling decreases in size.
As the Cyst wall is still present,you can feel it.
As there are no medicines, I prefer to remove it under local anaesthesia. It is a very simple procedure.
Nothing to worry.
Another common condition that has to be excluded is Small Abscess.
Please consult a Surgeon ,get examined clinically and proceed accordingly.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
It is not Cancer.
It is not Cancer. 100 percent sure.
Please do not worry.
To my patients who do not want surgery with similar complaints, I prescribe Antibiotic like Clindamycin capsule along with anti inflammatory tablet which reduces any infection and inflammation. The hardness will come down.
Please consult a General surgeon or Breast surgeon, get examined clinically and proceed.
Wish you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a red bump under the breasts
- What causes fluttering under right breast
- What causes pain in breast
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes fluid leaking from the breast
- What causes red bump on breast
- What causes a sore breast
- What causes bump on center of breast
- What causes pain underneath right breast bone
- What causes fibrocystic breast