What causes bump on forehead after an injury?

Question
I BUMP MY HEAD 2 MONTHS AGO AND I HAVE A PEA SIZE BUMP ON MY FORHEAD THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY
Posted Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pleas, exercise soe more patience!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this pea sized bump that has not completely resolved after the trauma. Bumps resulting from trauma are caused by blood accumulation in tissues called hematomas. Resolution in some cases is slow and may require several months. This in no way poses a threat to health at the moment or in future. In some clients, this fails to resolve after several months and if they have issues with it, it can be surgically excised. This is no emergency and in most cases not necessary.

In all, exercise more patience as resorption can take longer than expected in some clients. This poses no threat to health now or in the future. It can be surgically corrected should you choose so in future if you are not comfortable with the look of this.

I hope this helps. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Thank you so much for using our services.