What causes bump on belly button?
Looks like umbilical hernia, see a local doctor
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
Now from the description , it looks like you have developed some type of an umbilical hernia. This can develop due to any defect or weakness in the abdominal wall which can lead to herniation of inside contents.
In case you are developing any pain , swelling or increase in size of the swelling or an inability to push back the swollen area, then you might have to see your local doctor soon.
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain behind the belly button
- What causes leaky belly button
- What causes soreness in my belly button area
- What would cause your belly button to leak
- What causes brown discharge from belly button
- What causes pain in belly button while urinating
- What causes painful tiny white bumps on belly button
- What causes small boils below belly button
- What cause fat around belly button
- What causes hardening of the belly button