What causes bull's-eye skin rash while on Amoxicillin?
Post treatment lymes disease syndrome
Welcome to the HCM
Your son has most likely post treatment lymes disease syndrome. Do not worry. It's a common sequelae of lymes disease. It happens due to immunological reaction or damage arising from disease and will improve gradually.
Give him good nutrition, lots of rest and plenty of fluids for early recovery. You may use acetaminophen for fever episodes and pain relief. There is no need for antibiotics.
Hopefully this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes allergic skin rash
- What would be causing patchy dry skin rash
- What causes skin rash near eyes
- What can cause skin rash around vagina
- What are the causes and treatment for skin rashes
- What causes skin rash on peniswristunder eyes and scalp
- What causes to have recurrent itchy skin rashes
- What causes itchy skin rash
- What causes skin rash with abdominal pain
- What could cause skin rash and freckle on stomach
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?