What causes bubbling sensation in eyes with mild pain and discomfort?
why do I feel bubbling sensation in my eyes with mild pain n discomfort....
bubling sensation mild pain and discomfort ineye dry eye or allergy
what ever sensation it may be, but mild pain and discomfort is there. complete eye examination by eye specialist is requered.visual acuity, refraction, fund us examination, measurement of iot and subsequently field tracing.ocular muscle movement may be recorded.finding of all the recomanded test will definitely lead towards diagnosis now burbling sensation can be attributed towards autoimmune disorder allergy or dry eye.can start taking tab levocetrizine , apply cromal eye drop strip test may be done to asses tear secretion and if indicated towards deficiency of tear then apply refresh eye tear drop .ciliary congestion media transparency to be noted.soit can be allergy or dryeye
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain behind eyes
- What causes irritation redness and pain in the eyes
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- What causes needle prick pain in my eyes
- What causes pain behind eyes and light headedness
- Pain in forehead between the eyes what could cause it
- What causes painful and swollen eye
- What is the cause of pain behind ear and eye
- What could cause swelling pain and blood in eyes
- What causes pain in eye browbone