What causes bruising spots all over arm while treating hypertension and arthritis
Thanks for the query.
you might be having a low platelet count and hence you are developing these bruises.
Get your platelet levels, bleeding and clotting time checked.
There is nothing to worry.
The skin looses its elasticity with ageing and hence spontaneous bruising becomes common.
Usually it takes around 2 weeks for the bruise to heal.
you can use oint thrombophob to get a faster relief.
Let me know if you have any other doubt. If possible also post a clinical image of the lesion so that I can inspect it and confirm it.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes seronegative arthritis
- What causes intracranial hypertension
- What causes psoriatic arthritis flares
- What homeostatic imbalance causes hypertension
- What causes arthritis disease
- What causes hypertension with mirena
- What is the remedy for pain caused by arthritis
- Hypertension causes
- What causes isolated diastolic hypertension
- What are the early causes of hypertension in adults