What causes bruise with a bump on upper leg?

Question
I have a briuse on my inside of upper leg (inside of my thigh),there is no way I could have kicked myself there because of the angle not bite by insect my anything I believe-hard bump in the center ring around it clear in the center-happened about 2 weeks ago or less
Posted Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs work up and clinical correlation

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Bruise on medial thigh with a bump and with our any trauma and insect bite history needs a little more digging to sort out what are the possibilities. If you have been Sexually active recently then we need to rule out possible STDs there are many that can show up as such bruises and lymph node enlargement a most kinky and likely cause of bump.
Provided the blue color of the bruise hematological profile needs to be assessed to rule out any bleeding tendencies as that might and dies end up with such trauma less bite less bruises.
We also need to evaluate that bump histopathologically and rule out its benign.
Meanwhile complete blood profile and chest x rays and other baseline investigations to sort out any systemic trouble preceded by a detailed history and a physical exam and a complete clinical correlation.
It's too early to comment t on the cause.needs evaluation. Get to an infectious disease specialist and a dermatologist and let them decide what is best for you.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX