What causes brownish vaginal discharge and bleeding in the urine passage area?

Posted on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi, iam 37 year old, i have been diagnoised PCOS in 2006 when i came to australia due to my period being irregular that was the first time i had irregular not before. Since then on and off i keep getting few montha heavy long lasting periods . In 2010 i did IVF and fell regnant instantly because doc said i dont have any other gyno problem just the hormonal imbalance.
i had my c section in XXXXXXX , after couple of months i got some discomfort feeling in right side of my pelvic region like disco.fort not pain so i got my tested down for scar tissue etc.. Everything was normal. My periods came normal. This year in the month of feb suddenly i started getting brpwnish discharge Nd burning sensation in my urine passage. Since that month i keep getting bleeding from my urine passage first and then starts yo bleed from vagina dyring periods i also get bleeding from urine passage during the periods.
i showed to gyno ,she said everything is fine. I did scan, pap smear , everything fine. Sometimes i feel discharge whitish comming out of clitros too. Iam worried . Here in australia to see a specialists i have to wait long. I even saw urologist. Showed her that i get whitish dischrge or brownish from urine. She said ig could be urethral diverticulum. Ia. So confused iam not taking any medication . Is this endo.....can u pls help me.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
cystoscopy urgently

Detailed Answer:
Hello mam, I understand your concerns.
In my opinion you have endometriosis of bladder wall or a bladder diverticulum and you need urology examination in the form of cystoscopy.
He will put a laparoscope inside your bladder and see the mucosa.
Don't delay it as it might get infected or increase in size eventually.
Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN