What causes brownish pink vaginal spotting while on Letrozole to induce ovulation?
Can be implantation spotting or hormone related.
The brownish pink spotting that you are having now can be related to an implantation bleeding or a mild hormonal change. This is not worrisome and is likely to stop on its own in the next 1-2 days. In case the bleeding is persistent or becomes heavier then it indicates an early period.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting after ovulation
- What is the cause for frequency of urination around ovulation
- Does vaginal ovules cause bleeding
- What causes heaviness in abdomen during ovulation
- Letrozole causes missing periods
- Can letrozole cause hypercholesterolemia or tinnitus
- Cause of spotting after ovulation
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- Does gynotran ovules cause vaginal bleeding
- What causes dark menstrual bleeding after taking letrozole