What causes brownish discoloration on testicles post injury?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Fri, 23 Oct 2015 in General Health
Question: I injured my testicals now there is a brown color in my ejaculate.I had very vigorous sex.This happened before.
When will I get an answer?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Brownish colour usually indicates denatured blood.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I would like to know specificity how you injured your testicles. Browinsh discoloration may mean denatured or old blood but it is unusual to find blood in your semen when you ejaculate. If you feel that the injury to your testicles could explain such a thing, you may wait and observe, but in case your get further episodes I think visiting a doctor and getting yourself evaluated and investigated would be a better option. Vigorous sex is unlikely to cause blood or altered blood in your semen.

Going through the following article might be useful:
XXXX

On HealthcareMagic although usually several doctors remain online at any point of time, the load of questions may vary and so it might take one or two hours for your question to get answered. It also takes time to find the right doctor for you or to type the answer.

I hope you understand.