What causes brown spots on areola of breast?
Possibly relate to putty -complications?Need MRI
I understand your concern.
The 2 spots at the areola could be related possibly to the complication of putty .
The spots can be either a necrotic tissue or unresolved small haematoma.
An MRI scan of the involved breast is extremely important to rule out recurrence of cancer and assessing the risk of rupture of the putty.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes areola dryness
- Crusty brown spots on areola
- What causes flaking or peeling skin on the areolas
- What causes pimple on the areola
- What is the cause of pus filled bumps on areola
- What causes lump in the breast under areola area
- Brown spots on areola
- Brown spots on male areola
- Dark spot on areola of breast
- Light brown spots on areola
- Suggest treatment for pimple like boil on chest
- Suggest ways to keep BP and cholesterol under check
- Suggest diet for viral hepatitis
- Suggest treatment for urticaria
- Suggest treatment for sudden swelling with history of pulmonary...
- Suggest home remedy for atopic dermititus
- Suggest treatment for itchiness on corona of glans
- Suggest treatment for bump at stomach above pubic area
- Can Yazone be stopped abruptly?
- What causes electric shock sensation through the body?