What causes breathlessness, lack of appetite, dizziness and high BP?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I AM WEAK SHORTNESS OF BREATH, NO APPETITE, DIZZINESS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE WHILE TAKING BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS. 220/100, LOOSING WEIGHT RASH ON BOTH LEGS AND BACK, IRRETABLE STOMACH AFTER EATING
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Proper evaluation is needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello Sir

After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that your blood pressure is significantly high and can cause serious health issues importantly stroke.

Any blood bp level beyond 180/100 mmhg needs medical supervision. Also few other tests needs to be done and your medicines needs to be adjusted accordingly.

Also considering your age group and symptoms kindly get an ecg and Echocardiography done to see the working condition of your heart.

Kindly visit an ER for urgent blood pressure control and then further evaluation.

I hope this information will guide you properly.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap