What causes breathlessness during the 9th month of pregnancy?
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
If the breathlessness has appeared suddenly and was not there earlier in Pregnancy, then you should consult your OBGYN specialist immediately to rule out any cardiac ailment, lung pathology etc.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting during pregnancy
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What causes a jittery feeling during pregnancy
- What causes blind baby during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes suffocation during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- What causes ear bleeding during pregnancy
- Bleeding causes during seventh month of pregnancy
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?