What causes breathing problem after consuming chicken?
my mother in law is having breathing problem.
we had a chicken roll followed by some mangoes.
she also just travelled via a flight.
Visit a hospital
Thanks for your query.
Breathlessness cannot be related to food intake unless there is some food particle stuck in the throat.
The other cause could be her pre existing breathing problems if she had any, has flared up.
If the breathlessness is severe and not regressing over time, I recommend her to visit a nearby hospital to be examined and managed accordingly.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breathing problems and pain in the chest
- What is the cause of breathing problems while walking
- What could cause breathing problems
- Facing breathing problem what is the cause and treatment required
- What causes shortness of breath and digestive problems
- What cause breathing problem when exercising
- What is the cause for anasarca with breathing problem
- What could cause breathing problems after taking cough medicines
- What causes breathing problem after suffering from pulmonary embolism
- What causes breathing problem and recurrent high fever