What causes breast pain as per the attached biopsy reports?

Oncologist
Question
I am worried about my breast health and need a reccomendation. I had a breast biopsy last April and i attached reports. Well since then i have been worried and depressed. I have had pain to my beast since biopsy on and off. I had a ultrasound on my breast in May July and this Past November but they say all they see is cyst, in May's ultrsound there was still a hematoma but in Julys report it was resolved. They left a breast marker in my breast when i did biopsy also. What should i do? They reccomend a follow up screen in April but i have been so worried and scared i have developed a breast cancer. What do you reccomend?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
about Breast biopsy

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking,

Dear, ma'am, the biopsy is the more confirmatory exam for the oncologist.

So you have nothing to worry about developing cancer due to the fact that the biopsy report shows a lesion with benign nature.

Subsequent follow up is important to check the lesion development in size.

I am sure that everything is going to be okay for your next exams...

Kind regards

Follow-up: What causes breast pain as per the attached biopsy reports? 6 hours later
Is a breast ultraound a good exam? My concern is that i will develop something abnormal again, my last ultrsound was in November, do you think i should do another exam sooner or follow recommended follow up? Im just worried of something developing and im not monitoring.

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Breast biopsy

Detailed Answer:
I agree with your doctor

Breast ultrasound every 6 months it’s good choice
You don’t need further examination for now