What causes breakthrough spotting while on BC?
Can be a side effect of oral contraceptives
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Oral contraceptives can cause irregular spotting or bleeding in first few cycles.
There is nothing to worry.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting while on duphaston during pregnancy
- What causes spotting in perimenopause
- What causes spots on cheeks
- What causes spots on chin
- What causes spots
- What causes missed period with spotting while on nexaplan
- What causes spotting while taking fluxocillin
- What causes spots on chest
- What causes spots on forehead
- What causes breakthrough bleeding