What causes bowel movements immediately after eating?
Possible food allergy- more details necessary
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I would like to answer your query.
Looking at the details provided, I needed a few more details.
1. Does the episode of passing stools twice occur after every meal
2. Is the episode related to any specific meal
3. Is this happening since 13 years?
4. Does vomiting occur routinely or is it related to any food? Since when? Spicy etc
5. Is she on any medications?
6. Does she have any abdominal pain? Anytime? Anywhere?
7. Any investigations done?
Looking at the history I am thinking of two things,
1. Irritable bowel syndrome
2. Food allergy
The vomiting could be due to episodes of acute gastritis.
However, if you provide more details, I will try to help you.
Dr. Prakash HM
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling fatigued after bowel movement what is causing this
- What causes blood and mucous after bowel movement
- What causes bowel movement immediately after eating food
- What causes rectal bleeding after bowel movements
- What causes explosive bowel movements
- What is the cause for irregular bowel movement
- What causes loose bowel movements
- What causes fatigue after bowel movement
- What causes smelly bowel movements
- What is the cause for bowel movement after every meal