What causes boils on the buttocks?
Need more info
Thanks for the query
I understand your concern, however in order to help you I need a few more details
1. How big is the opening of the wound now after treatment ?
2. is there pain?
3. why exactly do you mean by dry dressing ? are you applying any ointment at all?
4. it would be helpful if you could upload a picture of the wound, I could tell you exactly how to go about it
please get back to me , I am awaiting your reply
Thanks for getting back
I am sorry for the short delay in my response, I just got back from the hospital.
Here is how you should go about it
1. The presence of green patch at the bottom could mean there is a residual infection, it might require cleaning with hydrogen peroxide to remove it
2. Wound never closes up with MRSA inside, if there is an MRSA infection the wound never closes and it changes exuding pus or clear liquid. It also starts to smell
3. The fact that the wound has reduced in size means that you are doing a good job and that the wound is getting better
4. Please visit your GP for the next dressing, he will clean up the green patch. I am sure it is not MRSA
I am once again sorry for the delay.