What causes body pains and tiredness after child delivery?
diet and vitamin
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. Postpartum period is associated with excess demand of energy, nutrition, vitamin and minerals.
2. Hence make sure you take adequate balanced diet comprised of vegetables and fruits.
3. There is possibility of anemia. Please get hemoglobin checked to rule out anemia which is common after delivery.
4. These are also reasons for bruising on legs.
5. Meanwhile take iron and calcium tablets and vitamin suppliments.
6. These medicines along with balanced diet should make you better.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness after taking xanax
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes tiredness after jogging
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes tiredness numbness in arm pain in handsbackabdomenwrist
- What causes severe tiredness
- What is the cause of tiredness after cramps
- What are the treatments for body pain and tiredness
- What causes pain in abdomen vomiting and tiredness
- What causes body aches with tiredness