question-icon

What causes body aches with fatigue?

Posted on Fri, 18 Jul 2014
Question: I had a TBI 6 years ago. for the past 6 years my body aches, is tired, feels heavy, feels like its going to shut down. The smallest touch feels sooo good. its like a massage if you even just poke me.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta (1 hour later)
Brief answer....you must be investigated for it.
Detailed answer,...
I have read your query and understood your concern.
Very frankly speaking these symotoms of tiredness and fatigue don't have any connection with past infection of TB.There can be various reasons for such fatigue like...
Lack of sleep,depression,lack of iron,VIT B12 and VIT D,improper food habits,hypothyroidism,diabetes,persistent urinary Tract infection etc.
Although heart diseases can also cause fatigue but I am ruling them out since you are very young.
You must consult a physician and discuss with him regarding the possibilities as discussed above and get them tested.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks
Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta