What causes body aches, runny nose, headaches, earache, water eyes and fever?

Dr. Arun

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Fri, 26 Dec 2014 in Infections
Question: Decadron pushed thru iv and tordol for flu systems yeserday this morning very shaky and jittery also on tamiflu is this serious ? Getting scared
Answered by Dr. Arun 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please provide information to help you further...

Detailed Answer:
Hello ,

I understand your concern.

I am Dr. Arun Tank, infectious disease specialist, answering your concern.

Please provide me following information so I can help you further.

Do you have following symptoms

1. Serious chest tightness?

2. Breathlessness?

3. Red eyes?

4. High fever?

5. Body aches?

I will be glad to answer your further concern contact me on here or you can contact me on bit.ly/DrArun
We wish you a best health at healthcare magic.
Thank you,
Dr. Arun Tank

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Arun 1 hour later
Body aches, runny nose headaches , ear ache , water eyes . Fever 101,1 taking Tylenol , tamiflu, doctor gave me bendryl and section thru IV fluids to help but have been jittery all morning . I hope it was the steroid ? Will I start to feel better and this feeling go away ? I took 1/2 klonopin to ease some of the jitters
Answered by Dr. Arun 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Infection will be cured soon with the provided drugs, nothing is worrisome.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX,

Thank you for reply.

Yes, Doctor has given you steroid so you are feeling good now, steroid never causes jittery feeling. In fact it will cure the jittery feeling.

I think you do not have chest tightness and breathlessness as you have not mentioned it in the symptoms. This signifies that you have common flu. This type of common flu is not at all serious. You have taken all the good treatment.

Your infection will be cured soon as you have taken the treatment and nothing is worrisome.

Klonopin is clonazepan is anti anxiety, anticonvulsant, amnestic, sedative, and hypnotic properties. I would not take this without supervision.

Thank you.
Dr Arun Tank
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad