What causes body aches and back pain after taking Tadalafil?

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa

Sexologist

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in General Health
Question: Hello Doctor - I took Tab Tadalafil 2mg yesterday at 4pm and since 7pm I am having body ache, it was there in the night and it is still there. I feel like very tired. Erection was fine, it remains positively better than the usual ones but this tiresome is not going. . It is accompanied by noting, just body ache.

Is it normal ?

Tab Tadalafil 20 mg not 2 mg.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try 10 mg

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the query
Body aches , esp backache is common side effect with Tadalafil . It should be fine in a day or two Next time either try 10 mg or some other salt like Udenafil . You can take a pain killer in the interim
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 12 minutes later
I am not sure whether Tadalafil comes in 10 mg, Is it possible to take half tablet, that should make it 10 mg , right ??

I generally avoid Pain Killers, Can I take combiflam ?
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is available in 5 and 10 mg

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Yes, it's is available in 10 mg as well as 5 mg
You can take Combiflam
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad