What causes blurry vision in the left eye and swollen eyelids?
Possible Hypertensive retinopathy Or Glaucoma? Need early evaluation
I understand your concern.
Going by your symptoms, it is extremely important to evaluate your eye thoroughly.
One need to rule out changes of hypertensive retinopathy as well as Glaucoma.
These two issues are quite possible given your age, gender and medical history.
For this, I advise you to have Fundus examination of the eye by Indirect Ophthalmoscopy.
Further management is based on test results.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fucidin caused swollen eyelid
- Swollen lower eyelid cause
- What causes swollen eye lid with lipitor
- What causes painful swollen eyelid
- Can tonsillitis cause swollen eyelids
- Swollen upper eyelid cause
- What is the cause for black swollen eye lid
- Can amitriptyline cause swollen eyelids
- Swollen eyelid caused by bedbugs
- What causes swollen eye lids
- What does this lipid profile test result indicate?
- What are the symptoms of mononucleosis?
- What causes constant diarrhoea while on Lithium?
- Is frequent defecation an effective method to pass THC detox test?
- How long should i take Nasonex and Montair LC for allergies?
- How to gain weight?
- What causes difficulty in losing weight along with numbness in hands and...
- What does cochran drug screening detect?
- What causes recurrent ulcers in mouth despite taking medication?
- Suggest treatment for complete ACL tear in knee