What causes blurry vision after a miscarriage with a history of eye surgery?
Retinal examination needed
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is unlikely to be a sudden change in power, which doesn't occur like this. Chances are there is some retinal change occurring. You have to get your retina checked. There is more likelihood of some retinal defect occuring rapidly rather than a very remote possibility of power change.
I am presuming that being a young and otherwise healthy lady, you are not suffering from any other general body disorder like high suger level or high BP.
Any further query in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headache after miscarriage
- Cause hcg level rise after miscarriage
- What to do after miscarriage
- Eye pain after miscarriage
- What is the precautionary measures for pregnancy after miscarriage
- Stomach ache after miscarriage
- Eye twitches after miscarriage
- Tummy ache after miscarriage
- Lowere backache after miscarriage
- Sleepy after miscarriage