What causes blurred vision ?
Thanks for the query,
You have history of blurred vision, from last 2 days. There are many causes for blurred vision.but in your case , you had history of viral infection. So, you might be suffered from acute viral conjuctivitis or phlynctanular conjunctivitis.
In this situation patient had watering, pain, blurred vision due to irritation, severe discharge. Followed by symptoms of viral fever like increased temperature, lethargy, extreme weakness.
Treatment consists of washing eyes with cold water, symptomatic treatment including antipyretic, anti inflammatory, along with vitamin and mineral supplements.
Eye drop-- it will include antibiotic, steroid eye drop, after consultation with your
As far as investigation are concerned, get a general blood picture done.
TAKE ALL THESE FOR 5-7 DAYS.
since i asked this question I have had 2 more issues: I now have neck pain, headache has almost gone but now have body and neck pain.
do you mean fever and weakness is inevitable in my case and I am going to have all consequences that you have mentioned in your reply?
can i avoid fever and weakness at all?
Good to hear from you again.
As you have asked that is fever and weakness inevitable in your case, my answer is NO, you will not experience these symptoms, if you will take precautions stated above in time.
Consult an Ophthalmologist, and he will manage to control the infection at the early stage, preventing from complication.
For neck pain and headache, you may take a NSAIDs group of drugs empirically.
Hope this answers your query.
Wish you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- Whats causing ringing in ear and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision that comes and goes
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes