What causes blurred vision with numbness and tingling sensation in the palms?

Dr. Bruno Mascarenhas

Neurologist, Surgical

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: what is happening? fingers numb and tingly stabbing pain in my palms. blurry vision real bad.
Answered by Dr. Bruno Mascarenhas 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
reduced Blood Supply or increased pressure

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to HealthCareMagic.com I am Dr.J XXXXXXX Anto Bruno Mascarenhas. I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help you.

Blurring of Vision + Numbness + Tingling Stabbing Pain in Fingers can be due to reduced Blood Supply or increased pressure in a part of your brain called Parietal Lobe Pathology.

This can be also due to other trivial causes like Sensory Migraine or Vitamin Deficiency, but we should rule out reduced Blood Supply or increased pressure as a first step

Please visit ER At Once and get a CT Scan Brain done as an emergency

Hope you found the answer helpful.

If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery
Let me know if I can assist you further.

-oOo-

PS 1 : After all your doubts have been cleared, kindly (a) Close this Question (b) Rate my Replies and (c) Give your Feedback.

PS 2 : In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly in HealthCareMagic at http://bit.ly/askdrbruno
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj