What causes blurred vision with numbness and tingling sensation in the palms?
Can be carpal tunnel syndrome or peripheral neuropathy or acephalgic migraine.
Have seen all your details.
Firstly Blurred vision with numbness and tingling in palm can be an aura of migraine,Though most of the migraines are associated with headache yet some times migraines are acephalgic.In acephalgic migraine aura is there without XXXXXXX headache.
Secondly,It can be carpal tunnel syndrome.Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve that enters hand through a tunnel made by the wrist bones, is compressed, resulting in numbness in the thumb, index, and middle finger.Numbness is usually associated with pain and tingling other posiiblity is peripheral neuropathy Peripheral neuropathy is damage to the nerves of the extremities that often results in numbness or tingling. Longstanding or uncontrolled diabetes is one of the major causes of peripheral neuropathy. Alcohol abuse is another cause of peripheral neuropathy.
MRI wrist and palm.
Fasting blood sugar
Complete blood count.
Eye examination for vision
Follow up with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quit smoking causing numbness and tingling sensation
- Tingle sensation/ numbness causes
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- Symptoms of tingle sensation/ numbness
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Diagnosis of tingle sensation/ numbness
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision
- What could cause numbness and tingling sensation of limbs
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms