What causes blurred vision, rapid heart rate and high BP?
get examined in ER as soon as possible
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Sudden dizziness and blurring of vision in presence of high blood pressure is a quite precarious state.
I may be due to cardiac problem or a cerebrovascular problem or vasovagal syncope.
It may lead to serious consequences.
You should go to ER as soon as possible.
They will assess you, it may be wise to get an EKG and a CT scan of the brain if there are hard signs on examination.
I hope the advice will be helpful for you.
what is vasovagal syndrome
i did not have any dizziness only a bright light that blurred my central vision not my peripheral vision
may be due to flash of light
Welcome to healthcare care magic.
You have provided important feedback about having migraine.
It is quite possible to have prolonged central dark spot if you happen to see a bright light for few seconds, especially when you are having migraine
It is quite possible that vision problem happened due to flash of light rather than by high blood pressure.
Vasovagal Syncope is a phenomenon of sudden drop in blood pressure with slow heart rate and transient loss of consciousness.
I think you will recover soon, just avoid such exposures again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shakiness rapid heart rate
- Rapid heart rate and high bp at 19
- Dizziness and blurred vision and rapid heart rate
- Rapid heart rate breathing rate causes of this increase
- Rapid heart rate short of breath low bp
- What causes rapid heart rate for hours after exercise
- Causes of rapid heart rate
- What is rapid heart rate
- Gluten allergy cause rapid heart rate
- Does periodontal disease cause rapid heart rate