What causes blurred vision and slurred speech?
Report to ER
Hello and thanks for the query.
These symptoms are worrisome for a possible stroke. The fact that she has visual changes and speech problems could reflect limitation of blood flow to the brain.
I recommend that you take her to the ER as soon as possible for evaluation. A focused physical exam and imaging studies as well as some possible lab testing will help the medical providers find out what is going on.
Thank you for sending the query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What would cause blurred vision shortness of breathdizzy
- Whats causing ringing in ear and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision that comes and goes
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes numb tongue and blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes