What Causes Blurred Vision Along With Dry Eyes?
it is dry eye syndrome. can be computer vision syndrome by pronged stairing
It can be just refractive error. Refraction should be done and if error detected it should be corrected. It appears to be dry eye so it is recomanded to use refresh eye tear drop. Exclude computer vision syndrome . Avoid using computer or tv for a long time because of staring look and lack of blinking, tear film does not spread and resulting in dry eye. If it is prolonged then result will be corneal erosion.Strip test to see amount of tear secreation and if deficiancy then cause may be ascertained it can be reduced secreation along with deficiancy.All secreation which can be an auto immune disorder ,in this case surgical occlusion by closing the punctum can be done so that tear secreation can be retained in conjuctival sac.Change your habit of using computer for a long time, in between walk around in room and look outside through window and look at greeneries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Contact lenses dried out now blurred
- Distant vision blurred
- I have been waking up very dizzy and shaky and some blurred
- I am constantly tired all the time and keep getting blurred
- Ear ringing vision blurred
- Hit head now vison blurred
- Polysporin eye drops blurred
- Im pregnant and my eye is twitching and my vision is blurred
- Pregnancy test strip results one line is blurred
- I keep getting headaches and my vision in one eye is blurred