What causes bluish black discoloration on the scar tissue after an appendectomy?
Many possibilities herewith .need complete details.
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are many reasons of wound gaping or color change in wound as
- developing hernia - infection - injury in some way over the part .
Kindly provide the necessary details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Since when noticed color change .
2. Obvious bulge or swelling over and above the skin when cough or weight
lifting activity .
3. History of any injury over the scar .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Appendectomy cause hyperglycemia
- Black stool after appendectomy
- Black skin after appendectomy
- Indented appendectomy scars
- Appendectomy urine discoloration smell
- Can appendectomy cause black stool
- Does appendectomy causes weight gain
- What to expect after appendectomy
- Nice appendectomy scar
- Can appendectomy cause hypoglycemia