What causes bloodshot eyes, blurred vision and poor concentration upon waking up?

Question
This morning when I woke up I had blurred vision and saw slight patterns like clear bubbles on the ceiling. I went to do some reading and the he words started swaying. My eyes are blood shot. I've been drinking too much at night time, and my concentration is foggy.

I don't have a headache. I can't tell if I'm having a stroke or not. I have full strength in my body. But my concentration and eyes are blury.

I'm going through a bitter separation and I am on prozac. I am also using Latesse a serum to grow my eyelashes. My eyes have been bloodshot since then. But not blurry.
Thu, 24 May 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please go in to be checked now.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

I recommend going in to be seen now.

The bubbles may be floaters, which if mild is not a big issue, but if you have a shower of them, then it is time to go in to be seen as this can represent one of the layers of the back of the eye detaching. So you should be seen now to see what is going on. There is treatment for such detachments.

I don't know how old you are or your other medical history, but your blood pressure should be checked, and if any possibility for diabetes, your blood sugar also.